In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, with regard to the new legislation and restrictions, the University introduced new measures for all university citizens.
In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, to protect the life, health, personal, property and legal security of university citizens, and to ensure the continuity of higher education and the stability of institutional functioning – in accordance with Act CIX of 2020., Government Decree No. 484/2020. (XI. 10.) and with the recommendations issued by the maintainer – the management of the University of Szeged decided to introduce the following new measures:
- Rector-Chancellor Circular No. 6/2020 (XI.16.) on rules at the University of Szeged during the State of Health Emergency
- Rector-Chancellor Circular No. 9/2020 (XI.9.) on the Suspension of Dormitory Accommodation
- Rector-Chancellor Circular No. 11/2020. (XI.16.) on rules for private and official travels
- Rector-Chancellor Circular No. 12/2020. (XI. 17.) on the guidelines for the order of education at the University of Szeged
We would also like to inform you that free of charge PCR assay tests can only be provided hereinafter to our students majoring in health care studies, who need to do the tests in order to continue their university studies and participate in their practical studies and internships.
In case of travel abroad, the PCR test required by the host state at entry or the PCR test to shorten the mandatory epidemiological quarantine upon return to Hungary must be organized and financed by the traveller, in which case the University cannot provide free of charge PCR testing.
For further information, please read the articles and regulations on the following links:
- Information About the Transition to Online Education
- Travelling abroad during the health emergency