Thank you for your interest in applying to the University of Szeged. If you wish to apply to one of our English language programmes, please follow the guidelines below.
How to apply
The process of Application at the University of Szeged happens via an online application platform called the DreamApply.
Learn about the DreamApply Application Platform here.
Application Step by Step
2. Click on Apply Now
button in the programme description and sign up for the online application platform.
3. Fill in the online application form, upload the necessary documents and make sure to pay the application fee.
4. Check your mailbox regularly. The system will remind you to complete the tasks.
What happens after?
5. After you have submitted your application, your documents are going to be evaluated and you may be invited to take an entrance exam.
6. Pay the entrance exam fee, if applicable, and do your best at the exam.
7. If you are accepted, you will receive our Admission Letter through the system including the tuition fee.
8. Once the tuition fee is credited, your place is reserved at SZTE.
9. In case you need a visa, make sure to arrange an appointment at the Hungarian Consulate or Embassy and present your Admission Letter and the proof of payment of the tuition fee (in most of the cases of SZTE programmes you are asked to pay the first two semesters (one year).
Contact us at email@example.com or the person indicated in the description for further information about the programme.