Title of the programme: Postgraduate Specialist Training in Laser Physics
Duration of the course: 2 semesters
Language of tuition: English
Description of the programme: The aim of the training programme is to complete and upgrade the knowledge of a Physics degree with specialization in laser Physics and light matter interactions.
Exemption from English language exam certificate:
During the application to the programmes of the Faculty of Science and Informatics those applicants are not required to provide the English language exam certificates who are natives of one of the following countries and can officially demonstrate that their academic studies have been conducted in English.
• Application requirements: Possess a master degree in Physics without a specialization in laser physics, or have a degree in electrical engineering with a sufficient background in Physics.
• Application deadline: 01 June 2020.
Application fee: 35 EUR (non-refundable)
Entrance examination fee: 100 EUR (only applicable if entrance examination is required)
Tuition fee: 3370 USD per semester
List of required documents:
1. Completed and signed application form (printed version of the online application form)
2. Curriculum Vitae in English
3. Letter of interest in English
4. Certificate of the applicant’s level of English language necessary for the selected program. Usually the requested level of language knowledge is B2-intermediate according to the Common European Framework Reference: the certificate is preferably a state or international language exam (e.g.:TELC B2, ECL B2, TOEFL iBT test score of 72, or RPDT score 72; Cambridge First Certificate "B"; IELTS score of 5.5 at least)
5. School certificates:
(a) Copy of the BSc degree (for applicants for MSc programmes – notarized English translation)
(b) Official full transcripts of your higher education studies ( notarized English translation)
6. Copy of the passport (relevant page(s) where passport number, name, photo and date of expiry are visible)
7. Recent medical certificate of satisfactory general health status (not older than 1 month).
8. 2 recommendation letters from recognised academic persons
9. An evidence of payment of 35 EUR non-refundable application fee
For further information please contact:
Dr. Zoltán Horváth, Associate Professor